Compassionate Legal Guidance
It is important to find a family lawyer who cares about the clients and their families. At Hardy Law Group, PLLC, our attorneys understand the complicated mix of emotions families face. Family matters can be complex, involving children, custody, visitation, support, division of marital property and other issues. Our lawyers are ready to resolve these issues. Sometimes it is necessary to go to court and present your case to a judge. Other times, a more informal or collaborative approach is beneficial. We have successfully resolved many cases through the process of mediation.
Hardy Law Group, PLLC, provides helpful and compassionate legal guidance to families in the Fort Worth area. We are always available during business hours to address any concerns and we pride ourselves on keeping our clients fully updated on their evolving legal matters. No matter the issue, it is our philosophy to put the children first in all family law disputes.
We Provide A Wide Range Of Services
Family law is one of our primary focuses here at Hardy Law Group, PLLC, and we have the experience and knowledge to provide a variety of services. We help clients with:
- Divorce: Finalizing a dissolution of marriage and a working plan for everyone to move forward.
- Uncontested divorce: Finalizing all paperwork for a less costly and quick dissolution of marriage.
- Child custody: Working towards an arrangement that serves the best interest of your children.
- Support: Determining child support by utilizing the family code’s guidelines, or arguing for a deviation from those guidelines depending on your situation.
- Property division: Working towards a just and right division of community property.
- Modifications: Altering prior court orders as time passes and circumstances change.
- LGBT family issues: Resolving issues for LGBT clients, recognizing that all citizens deserve quality legal assistance.
- Domestic violence: Establishing legal protection for you and your children.
- Prenuptial agreements: Providing legal protection to ensure a solid financial future.
- High net worth divorces: Dividing marital estates that involve additional layers of financial complexity.
- Military divorces: Finalizing divorces involving specific guidelines about timing and location.
- Parentage suits: Establishing orders for custody, visitation rights, child support and other areas.
- Adoption: The process of expanding their families
Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Family Law Needs
All consultations are free and confidential. Call (817) 857-4111 or contact us online. We serve individuals and families here in the Fort Worth, TX, area.
Call For A Free Consultation